Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 RPG Final Beta
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
zomg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:39 pm   Post subject: RPG Final Beta

this is my final computers assignment. its an RPG. still missing some key features but almost done. its due next monday so if u find any bugs in it plz post them here thx allot Smile

RPG.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  RPG.zip
 Filesize:  824.1 KB
 Downloaded:  555 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
TheXploder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The craziness increase of +10 when having a bottle of vodka instead of +5 how it says it should be. You can reapply for the janitor job, which is worse, but I think it should be disabled.
zomg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the apply for a job button is disabled after u become janitor so u cant get it again, how did u become janitor twice?
G-lant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yo this is a sweet program, I tryed to pulll the woll over my teachers eyes. but I was just kidding, its an awsome great job man. A++
zomg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thx Smile
it will be alot better when u can rob the bank and the store. and when u can get into a bar fight. i was working on the looks today... so it like a little more sophisticated now lol but im gonna start the bar fight tonite
MihaiG

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

now you need to make a stick man that you control (like stick RPG(check addictinggames.com))
zomg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ELCOMANDANTE wrote:
now you need to make a stick man that you control (like stick RPG(check addictinggames.com))

ya thats where i got the idea from Razz anyway i might make graphics later building on what i have made but not cuz its due on monday and its worth like 30% of my mark so ya...
zomg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ive added some new stuff to it

-fix a few minor bugs(still alot more probably)
-better look
-the bar fight semi-works
-the hospital works

coming up tomoro...
-bar fight fully working
-store fully working
-bus station fully working
-so more glitches fixed

anyway could u please help test this game and post any comments, suugestions or bugs thx alot Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
apomb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i see you are back shadowmaster ... lol
ne way, ya, while i was in a perpetual circle of sleeping and earning money, i had actually applied for the job twice ... but was immediately promoted ... and the gun can be bought more'n once ... whatever. oh, and i couldnt die from steroids. ne way, and maybe you can be promoted to like CEO of prodigy or something... just a suggestion!
VERY addicting! .. like a good RPG should be!
TheXploder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its, great really addicting.

I don't like the new colour. It's hard to see the gray font, I like the green font though, and the buttons colour changes when you go into the general store.
I can't buy an alarm clock, I could before the update.
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

CompWiz333 wrote:
i see you are back shadowmaster ... lol

im back? i didnt kno i left lol

anyway ya thx for the input im currently wotking on it right now hope to have it all finished and ready by sunday although i will update later tonite
apomb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i was simply refering to some posts at another forum in which you said something like "im never going back to compsci" ... or something like that
zomg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ya well ya see, that wasnt me that was my brother along with all the other crap he wrote Evil or Very Mad , becuz, well im still here Smile

unfortunatly...no one on seems to believe me...so they think im an ass Sad
apomb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

aahh, i see, ne way, back on topic, srre you gunna update the RPG when you submit it on monday?
zomg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya ill do that, im not sure what to do becasue some ppl might want to see the source while others dont have VB, and i have limited upload space so im not sure... i guess if u want to see the source just PM me and ill give it to u
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 25 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: