Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Credit cards and the uselessness of signatures
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:53 pm   Post subject: Credit cards and the uselessness of signatures

I hate signing my name. Honestly, my signature is different EVERY time, and to be honest, I've even FORGOTTEN letters in my name several times. How the fuck is a signature supposed to be useful?

Let's ask this guy.

Made my day.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've always printed my name for a signature b4 I had to get a credit card, then I was made to create on -_-, such a bother.
Aoi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya I know what you mean i tend to forget letters two and there's like three versions of sig that i have used before so I don't really know which is which sometimes
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I always sign my reciepts "Jesus H"
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Laughing this would be really cool if you didn't have to pay for what you bought (like one person claimed).
octopi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:47 am   Post subject: (No subject)

The name and signature don't really matter.

My friggen card the company spelt my last name wrong on it!, But I'm too lazy to go threw all the shit of getting them to fix it, so I just use it anyways

The back's of the cards are soooo hard to sign too, its like fucking writting on plastic, it doesn't want to stay.

I've used my mom's and dads credit card's before.....no one cares.....even if you don't look like a 'Sandra Jill'

However.....when I'm at work, I do look at the slips.
Mensa_Dude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh yeah, well i sign my last name two different ways, so when i had inadvertently forgotten my bank card at home, the teller used my license to verify my signature. Low and behold...didn't match. Needless to say, i think it's always wise to sign your name the same way each time. Keeps you headache free! Smile
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: