Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 CALCULATOR HEH
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DarkBlazer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:57 pm   Post subject: CALCULATOR HEH

I Finally finished the calculator and i am posting it this was for the ISP we had in TIK20 at William Lyon Mackenzie.

Few warnings

1. Please do not Plagiarize. (you can use the program structure or use parts of the program for making your own orignal creation)

2. I am not held responsible for any of your plagiarizing and illegal acts, this code is meant as guidelines (ONLY) to fellow programmers.

Ah that was only so that some day i dont get in trouble with my TIK teacher (very nice teacher btws, recommend you take the course with her if you are in William Lyon Mackenzie CI)

Download the program and its files to the SAME folder then execute

NOTE: MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE FILES ARE IN THE SAME FOLDER

SuperCalculator.zip
 Description:
Yea im so damn happy, i finally got it done, any ways it has some errors dont forget the = signs after the equations

Download
 Filename:  SuperCalculator.zip
 Filesize:  57.98 KB
 Downloaded:  372 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Neo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its pretty good, although I crashes if you click minus minus or plus plus etc.. Also, the display should start at the right hand side not left.
Bacchus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

also after you do an equasion and you dont clear it manually and click a number it adds to the number ex) 5+5=10 and then if u press 5 without clearing manually starts at 105
DarkBlazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks, yea i know of those errors i will fix em soon and post a better version of it. This was just the one i handed in since i didnt have adequate time to complete the program. Anyways.... Thanks again
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: