Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 One eye moster drawing...
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Aoi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:16 pm   Post subject: One eye moster drawing...

So how many of you thought this was gonna be a dirty drawing? LOL Anyway this is someting I did during my Discrete summer school class when I got really really bored so there isn't much effort and no I didn't take the time to do a really decent clean up of it =P

edit: ya I deleted the image by mistake >.<
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I was kind of expecting it to be an evil eye. Like, a big bright shiny yellow eye wreathed in flame. Perched atop a big black tower, perhaps. Wink
It's good. But didn't you say you don't like drawing?
Aoi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:
I was kind of expecting it to be an evil eye. Like, a big bright shiny yellow eye wreathed in flame. Perched atop a big black tower, perhaps. Wink

I don't like drawing people I usually do random drawings with lines and curves only XD
ZeroKelvin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
I was kind of expecting it to be an evil eye. Like, a big bright shiny yellow eye wreathed in flame. Perched atop a big black tower, perhaps.

are you thinking about LOTR?

and wuts wrong with random things?... I like random things...
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Really intresting drawings, just forgot what kinda drawing that is... actually thats the only type of drawing you see in my schools art class Laughing
Aoi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you mean abstract drawings? it's harder to do cuz you need some sort of sense in it LOL
ZeroKelvin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

In m opinion, abstract drawing could be anything... it's up to the viewer to interpreting the way the want to...
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Aoi wrote:
you mean abstract drawings? it's harder to do cuz you need some sort of sense in it LOL

Isn't abstract something else in terms of drawing with hand (not on computer), iunno i'll have to see.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Confused that was drawn by hand amailer...
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Andy wrote:

yeah isn't it something else? Because I'v seen real abstract work that is pretty much like the abstract art you find on devinatart Very Happy the one she drew is called something else hmmmm
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
the one she drew is called something else hmmmm

Cool?
Do we need to care what kind of "art" it is or can we just like it for what it is on its own?
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:
Amailer wrote:
the one she drew is called something else hmmmm

Cool?
Do we need to care what kind of "art" it is or can we just like it for what it is on its own?

no, its cool 8)
Aoi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL wow >.< people actually like it
ssr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
Andy wrote:

yeah isn't it something else? Because I'v seen real abstract work that is pretty much like the abstract art you find on devinatart Very Happy the one she drew is called something else hmmmm

I know this is kinda long, but I do like that drawing, and do u mean its like a surrealism art, or dadalism?
all belongs to abstract, and yes abstract doesnt haev to make sense, but it has to be well thought out, not just random drawing...
By that, I dont mean this is a bad pic, in fact, I like it Very Happy Very Happy
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: