Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Calendar Program
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
we64

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:58 pm   Post subject: Calendar Program

School assignment. Take a look everyone... It is the pretty much the same as paul's, just different output style, the two functions inside are exactly the same as paul's since the teacher gave us that to use. I could have made a shorter leapyear, but the teacher said that every 400 years there will be change on that year... lol.. that is why his function is better...

Calendar.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Calendar.t
 Filesize:  4.48 KB
 Downloaded:  215 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
apomb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i cant believe you actually think you made this! it has most of the same code as pauls ... please tell me you wrote it then looked at his and commented! Confused
TheXploder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No its his, our teacher just gave us the leapyear, and weekday function, thats why it seems the same, but they're a bit, well inefficient.
apomb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL, it was just odd that they are right below each other ... well, the asthetics are different well, ya, ok
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: