Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Printer problems
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:18 pm   Post subject: Printer problems

Hey,
I'm having some problems printing any image or table created in word or openoffice (those are the only two I have..).
I can print normal text out correctly, everything is alighed and all it seems.. normal... anyhow when ever I try to print tables I make in Word or OpenOffice and i print it out, it its tilted --- strange same thing with photosho, i print anything from there the image gets cut off.

Any ideas whyy this is happning? Everything looks alright, in word and etc int he print preview it looks fine but when i print it, its alll screwed! And i need to fix this asap (right now!)

Thanks.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Um... maybe the hardware inside the printer is misaligned... y'know the roller thing.
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Not quite sure about the issue you're having, but if there's something that needs printing, you can just first convert it to .pdf and print, that should be fine. It takes a bit longer to do the conversion, etc, but at least it works, right? =/
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: