Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Flash
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:30 pm   Post subject: Flash

i dont know of any other place to post this, but if anyone has any experience with flash, i'd like to know if you know how i could pause for a duration of seconds on a frame... so, how can i pause on frame 1 for like 30 seconds, then show frame 2?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

put a 30 seconds worth of blank frames in between Laughing

seriosly though, there's some code to get system's time. You can use that in a same way you use turing's wallclock and keep track of time passed based on system's clock inside the loop, there you goto frame 2 (ofcourse you have to be in stopped mode so it doesnt play by itself)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Asok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

just use empty/blank keyframes
krishon

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 9:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

keyframes are the easiest way. theres another way to do it but u need a crap load of frames. Take the speed (frames/second) and mulitply it by 30. then u add the number of frames equal to the product of that thing.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: