Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 question on indenting codes
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
myob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:04 pm   Post subject: question on indenting codes

i just started C++ and i am wondering if there is a command to indent the codes. i am currently using borland IDE. if there are other free IDEs out there will do the job, it would be nice to recommend them to me Razz

thanks in advance
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
wtd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:09 pm   Post subject: Re: question on indenting codes

myob wrote:
i just started C++ and i am wondering if there is a command to indent the codes. i am currently using borland IDE. if there are other free IDEs out there will do the job, it would be nice to recommend them to me Razz

thanks in advance

Please don't use an IDE, and especially not that one. The actual compiler in it is horrible about C++ standards.

The problem with an IDE is you end up worrying more about which button to press and don't spend as much time learning the language.

Instead use G++ via MinGW and MSYS. I'll be posting a tutorial on setting this up shortly.
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

And please, it's code, not codes.
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: