Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Gambling?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Neo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:54 pm   Post subject: Gambling?

Hey Dan, make a feature on compsci so we can gamble with bits, maybe blackjack? Twisted Evil
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

have you been watching that MIT blackjack club show on the Discovery? Laughing
Neo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Actually I did see a bit of it . Maybe they have one of those strategy charts lying around on the internet. Very Happy
MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes Breaking Vegas the true MIT story..... just watched that.... hm that one of my dreams
... get on tbhe MIT black jack team
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea that is if u'll graduate out of hs first. those ppl can count 7 decks of cards.. friggin crazy
MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i will....im at an 85% average for my first semester
why did u change ur name to andy
?

do you evne kno what coundting is...its assignin certain values so 8,9,10 are neutral... while faces are + 1 and anything else is -1 by adding the points up you gert a value.. its good to start betting at + 5 Smile
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Heh, ur in grade 9?
And you make it sound easy... , I'm willing to bet its has way more dimensions than people can casually learn in a short period of time.
Plus, graduating partly depends on what your mark is, if you're in ontario and you don't have ur 40 hours or the required credits... you still won't graduate.
Nice semester though, good job, WCI where I am is the only school in this region whose managed to hang on to non-semstered. I'm against semstered, cause its good for the teachers, school board and school, bad for students though. Which is lots of UW profs send their kids here.
I still think term 1 marks are rediculous though, mine's usually around 93% average, manages to slip to 89.7-91.5 in term 2 and 3.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ELCOMANDANTE: you defenatly weren't paying attention... you got it all wrong Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

maybe because my lack of sleep... plz elaborate adn besides 7 deck isnt to hard.. u just remember how many of each card is gone... fairly simple... i nca do bout 1 deck sometimes 2
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ELCOMANDANTE wrote:

why did u change ur name to andy
?

His real name is Andy. But hey, cool... when'd that happen? Is it a keeper, Andy? Or was it Aoi? Twisted Evil
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: