Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Moving with Java
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
magicman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:27 am   Post subject: Moving with Java

I'm doing a progect for my communating activity and i need to know how to move pictures. my teacher woun't help me much. please help
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Well it whould be helpfull to know what APIs u are using to load the pics in and if u are using any APIs that are not standered to java such as RTP crap. Tho the idea realy is the same in all the cases. You have to keep track of the x an y values of the pic in a var and then incerase and/or decereas them by a fixed value. While doing this you most also clear the screen by some means and then redraw the pic. For best effect you should look in to doble buffering to get ride of any flashing and posably make things go faster.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: