Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Anyone want to see dan get blown up with a bomb?
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, that's true. Though, I'm not trying to compare you to ELCOMANDANTE.
Anywho, I have yet to see your animation, Aoi, because Flash is being nasty, but I hope it involves my original picture in some way. At least the whole aspect of the body bits flying everywhere. Having that is always good. Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
josh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that is a real kool animation, just wondering where you got that techno beat at the end when the head is rolling, if you don't mind, I would really like to use it in the game i am making for my FP.

thanks
zomg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow! i finally heard it with sound
i love the music at the beginning so Very Happy sweet, make more of these, do like a story or something that would be friggen awesome Smile
Aoi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL we were thinking of that like an Aoi compsci take over series where I first kill off all the admins (meaning tony is next) and then all the mods all at once ^^

the song at the end is called "Speed" by the group bond ^^ look them up they are hot and have a lot of good trance beats btw they are girls
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Trance 4 life Confused
josh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thanx
MihaiG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

then she starts knocking out members(no mod ppl)... with chopsticks.... poking their eyes out... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think that ELCOMANDANTE has just stated his death wish Twisted Evil kill him off with chopsticks!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MihaiG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no not the chop stikc* takes out 2 forks*ill kill you before3 i get chopped up by Aoi with chop sticks

anmd if irember tony... she said ur next and then the mods... so by that time i have time to flee to the us under ...

my plan is so evil it just might work Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Aoi wrote:
LOL we were thinking of that like an Aoi compsci take over series where I first kill off all the admins (meaning tony is next) and then all the mods all at once ^^

the song at the end is called "Speed" by the group bond ^^ look them up they are hot and have a lot of good trance beats btw they are girls

lol i was reffering to the very beginning... it sounds kinda mysterious like its some sorta big show down. anyway it gets kinda stupid when that violin thing starts up... i just never bothered to listen to the whole song...well im listening to it now

Nuty Eyes (the eyes are goin with the beat lol)
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

pshhhhhh she wont kill me.. then there'd be nobody to amuse her when shes bored Heart
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Andy wrote:
pshhhhhh she wont kill me.. then there'd be nobody to amuse her when shes bored Heart

Oh turst me she whould and then some......if she invientes all the staff memebers to one place i whould not go....

Tho she is starting to make voodoo dolls of peoleop so that may not even be nessary any more Shocked

RUN WHILE U STILL CAN!!!!!!!!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hahahaha!! Best. Flash. Vid. Ever.

I know you're a mod, I know you're stuck at 1000, but:
+100 BITS!!

Edit: Hmm... color and size BBcode seems to be not working =/ A nasty sideffect of the new syntax coloring BBCode?
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hikaru79 wrote:

Edit: Hmm... color and size BBcode seems to be not working =/ A nasty sideffect of the new syntax coloring BBCode?

Works when i test it .........

Edit: u are not using the tags right in your post, the text to be colored or the size chaged, should be inbetwen the start and end tags.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Aoi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Andy wrote:

awwww sure I won't kill you **hides the knife behind her back as she goes to hug andy** ^^
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 36 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: