Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Ipod or Creative ZenMicro
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Ipod or Creative?
(No ending time set)
Ipod
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Creative
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

w00t

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:18 am   Post subject: Ipod or Creative ZenMicro

Okay, heres a usefl poll

im deciding between the two. the Ipod being the Mini and well the ZenMicro..

Ipod - www.ipod.ca

Creative - http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=10795
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Wrong URL. It's www.ipod.com Wink

Anyway, I'd go with the iPod. Not that I know much about either of them, I just wouldn't trust anything from a company that has "The Color of ZEN" as a motto >__>
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i'd rather get the iriver one
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

IPOD!
w00t

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i like the new Iriver one from HP, but im a little short on cash so..

apparently HP are developing a new infra-red thingy ma jigger that can DL songs right from yoour stereo, unless this has been created the, w00t for the company!

I'm goig for Ipod, i found it cheaper , for like 319.00 or something like that!
Aoi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

go with the zen there are more features and more memory also i think i might cost less
GlobeTrotter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why would you get the mini? If the normal iPod is too big for you, you are ridiculous. Plus, comparing prices to memory ratios, the mini is a complete ripoff at only 4gb. I cannot for the life of me understand anyone that buys the iPod mini.
wtd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

GlobeTrotter wrote:
Why would you get the mini? If the normal iPod is too big for you, you are ridiculous. Plus, comparing prices to memory ratios, the mini is a complete ripoff at only 4gb. I cannot for the life of me understand anyone that buys the iPod mini.

They're more "wearable", and given that the iPod, besides being a cool music player, is still something of a status symbol, some people want to wear them on their arms or the front of their jacket.

Besides, they're marketed at the people who were shopping for 256MB flash players. "For $50 more you can have 16 times as much space!" They look pretty good in that light. Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
w00t

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea, I "stumbled" across my present and its a Zen, i really like it it may not be as "hot" as the Ipod, but i provides alot more room and I just like it more. so no more Ipod, go Zen
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What's so great about iRiver? I think right now the iPod has alot of advantages; there are alot of third-party products for it that fit like a glove and work better than KY. Wink iRiver may have FM, but it doesn't have a scroll wheel....
Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Definatley iPod, if not for the slick design, then for the click wheel, which kicks ass.

Who wants to listen to the radio when you have 10,000 songs of your own anyways.

Plus you can get a thing to plug into your iPod that broadcasts it over FM radio so you can listen to it in your car, or at home, wherever you have a radio. It's pretty sweet.
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You can get an FM transmitter for anything that has a jack for headphones.

What's cool about that is that if your friends have radios, and you're on a bus, you can play DJ for them. Especially if your mp3 can record voice.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: