Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Darts
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
nate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:32 pm   Post subject: Darts

A simple dart game using GUI. Anyways, its a 2 player game but its fairly simple and way 2 easy. If you want the source just ask. Just a note, when you want to change the delay in the text field you have 2 press ("New Game/Delay") to make work. Anyways here you go...

Darts.java
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Darts.java
 Filesize:  10.44 KB
 Downloaded:  857 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Darts

nate wrote:
A simple dart game using GUI. Anyways, its a 2 player game but its fairly simple and way 2 easy. If you want the source just ask. Just a note, when you want to change the delay in the text field you have 2 press ("New Game/Delay") to make work. Anyways here you go...

Ah, but you've already given us the source... it's .java Wink However, I don't think you gave us all of it -- there's no 'main' method in this. My compiler gave me

code:

adrian@ubuntu:~/Desktop $ java darts.Darts
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main

(I added the package line by myself, btw). And when I checked the code in Eclipse, there is indeed no main...
nate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Theres no main method cause its sapposed 2 be an applet. If you run it in Ready to Program it works fine for me.?????????
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: