Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Peace out.
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
templest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:39 pm   Post subject: Peace out.

Done. This is my official "moving out" thread. Reasons?

1. Later this year I decided to not continue persuing a career in Computer Science.
  2. The only thing left, there of, for me to talk in was the spam section.
  3. The same section has now been screwed over by the Censor-Nazi.
  4. It's painfully clear that I'm no longer welcome here.
These things, have therefore lead me to understand that there is no reason for me to continue posting on this site. I don't like having a detailed walk-through of what I can talk about, and whom I can direct my comments to. I'm hence forth looking for some other, good, not-as-horribly-moderated, highly-trafficed, open-to-any-kind-of-discussion, forum now.

It's been a good two years, and to the few people here that I've grown to like, well, good luck in the future.

It's time for the new wave of young minds to enter into the CompSci world and hopefully grow in the way that I managed to do so. I knew that soon enough would come a time when the veterans would start moving out. I guess me a jonos are the first, and to the rest of you, enjoy it while you can.

For anyone that ever got offended at any of my posts, it was always in good fun. If you did get offended, well, sorry.

So here we are, your resident flamer, has packed his things, and has now clicked the "log out" button for good.

-Templest D Azmitia
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Neo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cya. BooHoo BooHoo
zomg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well who else is following?
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shadow master wrote:
well who else is following?

Hopfully all the other poleop that just flame here. This site is about compsci and not falming. We more then welcome free thougth intill it starts hurting poleop initnaly and just geting valgur and mixed in with 1000s of swear words for not good reason.

We do whont free speah on this site but not at the cost of scaring poleop away. This site is sposted to be welcoming for every one and not a place where poleop who are new to the site are flamed on there 1st posts. If i have to come off as stricked and a "Nazi" to a few poleop so the magority of the site can be invaled in this cominity happly and falowing the rules of the site so be it.....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I joined up on his forum, because I know it'll be good Wink
zomg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
I joined up on his forum, because I know it'll be good Wink

me too Smile
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

By templest i love you :'( I may also be following you since this is t3h gay dono yet tho. Ill go have a flame war on ur forum too.
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh yea, maverick, join the chat server too. I'm sure we'll appreciate what you can upload Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

:O Sounds good
Dauntless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest was the Michael Moore of flaming. He wrote flames like Thomas Hardy writes books; you want to leave halfway through. His style was reminiscent of your Aunt Mariam drawing in angry eyebrows on her face; she may have looked a bit angrier, but she was still your Aunt Mariam. He was a master debator, reminiscent of George W.

He will be missed.

Until I zero my scope properly.
MihaiG

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no he won't ppl despised around here well when he started a flameing everybody like in 1 post
Dauntless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Read the whole post dude.
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ELCOMANDANTE wrote:
no he won't ppl despised around here well when he started a flameing everybody like in 1 post

How the hell would you know? You've been here what.. 2 weeks? Now shut your mouth until you actually know what your alking about.
MihaiG

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ive been here 5weeks uve been here 55 same difference
lets not start flaming i dont want tog et banned
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

even if you never post in my world again.. i'd still ban you
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 15 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: