Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I think Dan is taking things way to seriously.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
zomg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

has templest been banned or has he just left?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:28 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Who really cares if me and templest flame each other. It's not like we're bringing anyone else into it. We're just joking anyway. And we do it in the SPAM section for god's sake. Who cares about the spam section? It's for SPAM.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

*sigh*
what's going on? Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Neo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Maverick wrote:
Who really cares if me and templest flame each other. It's not like we're bringing anyone else into it. We're just joking anyway. And we do it in the SPAM section for god's sake. Who cares about the spam section? It's for SPAM.

Not entirely true, I've seen you guys carry it over to the GD forum.
MihaiG

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if you want to flame each other do it, with the PM then no one will hear you and no1 will bother..whats os hard about that??nothing
Aoi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it's okay that you two start flaming at each other but it's not fun if you start flaming at other people suddenly outta no where it might be fun to you but it might not be fun to the other person especially when they are new to the freaking site
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya it wuld.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shadow master wrote:
has templest been banned or has he just left?

just left
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ELCOMANDANTE wrote:
if you want to flame each other do it, with the PM then no one will hear you and no1 will bother..whats os hard about that??nothing

Hey you, be quiet, you're not in this. Learn to write properly first, then die a dignified death. Wink You remind me of short_1, just without the huge spaces in between the lines of your posts.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
ELCOMANDANTE wrote:

Hey you, be quiet, you're not in this. Learn to write properly first, then die a dignified death. Wink You remind me of short_1, just without the huge spaces in between the lines of your posts.

Could we at least not falme in the topics about flaming?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Maverick wrote:

ok then why dont you just PM and flame each other no need to publicise it.
md

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

er... that's kinda the point of flaming someone...
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

exactly
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Alright, don't flame at all if that is the point of flaming...
simple as that. How hard is this? what the hell is wrong with you people? you like flaming people? awk.... weird oh well.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 4  [ 46 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: