Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Who banned masturbate?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:27 am   Post subject: Who banned masturbate?

Why does m a s t u r b a t e not show up? This is a commonly used word and is appropriate for everyone.

It is self-harmony and what is wrong with that?

EDIT:
As well, my signature does not give the desired effect.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

LMAO, congrats You created topic 666!
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Maybe b/c this site is on compsci and not on what u do at nite. Also this site should be at the pg level.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Neo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 am   Post subject: Re: Who banned *********e?

jonos wrote:
Why does m a s t u r b a t e not show up? This is a commonly used word and is appropriate for everyone.

EDIT:

If you really think its appropriate for everyone, try talking to ur mother about it... I think she'll think otherwise.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:35 am   Post subject: Re: Who banned *********e?

jonos wrote:

EDIT:

OK, jonos, I'll admit. I did it. So if you want to hate me, you can hate me from the beginning.

But your still my best friend.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Welcome back jonos, I'm totally sincere.
templest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Who banned *********e?

Neo wrote:
If you really think its appropriate for everyone, try talking to ur mother about it... I think she'll think otherwise.
I anyone's mom will think many things are wrong, like going out after midnight, having a girlfriend, doing anything that doesn't have to do wth your education, ect. That doesn't mean they're right. So what if he masturbates? Better him do that then start raping women to get his daily sex-fix. It's a form of tension relief. You get horny from time to time, I assume. So why walk around with a woody all day, and start acting like an idiot in front of hot girls because you can't stop staring at their tits, when you can have a good wank and be in good behavious the rest of the day? If you accumulate too much sexual tension, then.. well, that's where you get rapists 'n pedafiles.
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lmao thats awesome
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mensa_Dude

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What a contentious issue! Who here remembers the Seinfeld episode when George's mother caught him in the act! Very Happy Heck, who remembers one of the all time greatest episodes......"THE GAME" when they all stake money on who can hold out the longest!
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks to this topic and many otheres jonos has been baned under the new baning rules......and this topic is now locked......
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: