Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 the best root beer
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Favourite root beer
(No ending time set)
Barqs
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
A&W
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mug
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Dad's Root beer
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

zomg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:22 am   Post subject: the best root beer

there are many types of root beer out there
which one do u like the best?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
m&m

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

wow this is an original post
good job!! root beer huray!! Rolling Eyes

M&M's Law of shitty posts

Dont post them!
md

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Keiths! oh wait I thought you said beer Laughing
Personally I don't like root beer, so I guess this poll isn't for me
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dad's Rootbeer, by far. I haven't had one in years upon years, yet I still remember how good they are. They are, however, a little pricey.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
Dad's Rootbeer, by far. I haven't had one in years upon years, yet I still remember how good they are. They are, however, a little pricey.

I remember getting those in grade 4 if we kept our desks clean 10 weeks in a row. mmm
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ahh, the things teachers will do to get their students to behave.
The truth is, we were all irresponsible, dumb children back then. Confused

Barq's is winning. Mad Must be simpley because it's more available than Dad's.
templest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Newbs! Sure, "Barq's" has bite, but that's not what I want in a root beer. A&W hits the spot. It's so smooth on the throat, it honestly feels like you're swallowing syrup, only more tasty. I can't describe it, but I defenetly go for A&W whenever I can.
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

best rootbeer eh.. well my two fabourite pops are cream soda and rootbeer...
anyways... . .

ur missing Presidents Choice Roobeer! seriuously its better then a&w and barqs.. . its SO dam foamy, and smooth!! i love it!!! second choice is definately a&w in a frosted mug... maybe with a chunk of valnila ice cream on top... thats name brands anyways..

the best ive ever had ... in barkervill in Bc.. its a historical town thing.. and old school shops and stuff.. they made it homemade style.. so GOOD!!.. .

has anyone made it from scratch/? ? ? ?/ my class did in gr.3.. .it was SO good... it had a HINT of BEER taste to it.. it was awsome..
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:
anyways... . .

ur missing Presidents Choice Roobeer! seriuously its better then a&w and barqs.. . its SO dam foamy, and smooth!! i love it!!! second choice is definately a&w in a frosted mug... maybe with a chunk of valnila ice cream on top... thats name brands anyways..

the best ive ever had ... in barkervill in Bc.. its a historical town thing.. and old school shops and stuff.. they made it homemade style.. so GOOD!!.. .

has anyone made it from scratch/? ? ? ?/ my class did in gr.3.. .it was SO good... it had a HINT of BEER taste to it.. it was awsome..
Note, Beer and Root-Beer is the same shit, just processed differently. And President's Choice isn't even real root-beer. It's made with 100% artificial flavouring.
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow. You people make root beer actually sound intersting. I'll have to try it someday and see what all the fuss is about.
Maverick

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
the_short1 wrote:
anyways... . .

Note, Beer and Root-Beer is the same shit, just processed differently. And President's Choice isn't even real root-beer. It's made with 100% artificial flavouring.

Except one tastes like ass, and the other tastes like a disgusting ass. Your choice.
templest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Maverick wrote:
templest wrote:
the_short1 wrote:
anyways... . .

Except one tastes like ass, and the other tastes like a disgusting ass. Your choice.
How do you know what ass tastes like? Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot. You still have that taste embedded in your tongue after that one night you got drunk and gave me a rim-job while I was sleeping. Thanks for the cleaning btw. It was so clean the next morning, that you could eat off it. No pun intended.
md

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:

I dunno what you were drinking, but root beer tastes nothing like real beer.
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

when we made it from scratch... it did! swear it.. and yes i know what beer tastes like..
MihaiG

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

im like the sore thumb..., i dont like root beer....*gets prepared to be thrown at*
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 25 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: