Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Ban Gay Literature!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:34 am   Post subject: Ban Gay Literature!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/features/story/0,11710,1369643,00.html?gusrc=rss

Go Alabama.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[sigh]

In February of 2004, the venerable president released a "Remark About Constitutional Amendments on Marriage", in which he basically expressed his wishes to outlaw the said practice.

His eloquence and firm arguments shine through:
Quote:

The union of a man and women is the most enduring human institurion, honoring - honored and encouraged in all cultures and by every religious faith.

Umm...yeah. That's why ~50% of those enduring relationships end in divorce. [nods]

Quote:

Ages of experience have taught humanity that the commitment of a husband and wife to love and to serve one another promotes the welfare of children and the stability of society.

Hmm...America sure is known for its fidelity. And I mean, all children are born in wedlock as well! Well, at the very least ~50% of them...

Quote:

Marriage cannot be severed from its cultural, religious and natural roots without weakening the good influence of society.

Yes, yes indeed! That's why we have the many many legalities of getting a marriage licence and the like. Oh, and never mind that there are quite a few cultures (in America nonetheless!) where homosexual marriages are completely commonplace. By this I mean that they're accpeted...they don't really happen all that often though. And since when was the act of marriage genetic??

Quote:

Government, by recognizing protecting marriage, serves the interests of all.

Except those who're going to get linched for their practices. But they don't count, eh?

Quote:

America's a free society which limits the role of government in the lives of our citiziens.

[blank stare]. Come again? "limits"?
Yes...that's a perfectly true statement. At least it would be if it weren't for the fact that on a yearly basis institutionalized control structures in the US get more and more entrenched into the lives of its citizens.

As you can see, Mr. Bush sure knows what he's talking about. So go ahead! Start digging! The time has come, to get rid of the filth those books are.
Avé Republica!

Note, the above views do not in any way express those of the owners/operators of CompSci.ca.
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Delos wrote:

Note, the above views do not in any way express those of the owners/operators of CompSci.ca.

Yes they do Wink
templest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hell no! Ban the gays! Any type of alternative lifestyle that endangers our christian stronghold over the planet must be exterminated at all costs!

uh, I mean... But the Bible says it's wrong!
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You know, if Bush had went into Iraq not looking for WMDs, but as a christian crusader.. everybody would have been happy Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
md

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, you can always count on the americans for a good laugh, I mean, it was a joke right?...
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

martin wrote:
Delos wrote:

Yes they do Wink

No they don't, in fact if u read the agrment when u singed up it saws any post on this site i am not repostable for but my own.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
MihaiG

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

he he he it cleary states in section 5 paragraph 34, 4th sentances 4 point,,,,
Quote:
Dan
No they don't, in fact if u read the agrment when u singed up it saws any post on this site i am not repostable for but my own.

he he he its in Dans book of typos...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm with stupid
templest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Admin, I am fully prepared to exterminate any type of intelligence that has been leaked due to a mole in the organization. Just give the word.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, Roman Catholics have a slightly lower rate of divorce, cause its a sin. Laughing Exocommunication!!!
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
Just give the word.

word. Just keep entertainment in mind Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
m&m

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ban gay literature!!!!
Ban Martin's Avatar!!!!
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya that avatar is kinda gross man it doesnt look good when im at school reading post and people see some naked guy on the screen
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That was the desired effect. It's censored.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 34 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: