Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Compsci's Back
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:47 pm   Post subject: Compsci's Back

W00t, compsci's back! Damn those ppl who did this. Anyway, it seems finally back to normal. It is sunday.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Rejoice, everybody!

EDIT: Rejoice, damn you!
zomg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thank god!!!!! i was goin crazy Laughing

i will be telling this story to my grand kids... the great compsci crash!!! Razz
Neo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The site is back up Very Happy But my posts and bits are back down. Sad
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it didn't crash... it was sabotaged. Who threw the sabot into our works Crying or Very sad
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Damm, and I almost had it! IT was going down down down!!!!
Ah well.. can't have everything your way can you?

"The great compsci crash" - i like that. Compsci has been attacked before right?
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Many many times b4.........

Woot it is back up now i can get some sleep......during this hole time i have been up coding and recoding the db and files.......hopfuly the holes are fixed now. It is likey that all that recoding made some new bugs so if u find any tell me Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wrong page sory but /v2/sdss.php could not be loaded on CompSci.ca
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zomg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this is really weird because iwent to all my posts to see them its just like i went to the past... its kinda weird rewriting the same stuff o well

im so glad its all back
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whats in ur sig? whose maze12? lol if you looked at 12 as an R, you can say mazeR
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
whats in ur sig? whose maze12? lol if you looked at 12 as an R, you can say mazeR

I think it's safe to say that 1.2 is the version number of a program called maze that he uploaded and lost during the crash.

I admit, the crash drove me slightly crazy too. I have project due next week! This can't be happening! ;_;
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hikaru79 wrote:
Paul wrote:

I think it's safe to say that 1.2 is the version number of a program called maze that he uploaded and lost during the crash.

I admit, the crash drove me slightly crazy too. I have project due next week! This can't be happening! ;_;

punctuation is needed. lol, yea for a day there, I was forced to actually go to other sites.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
Wrong page sory but /v2/sdss.php could not be loaded on CompSci.ca

it could be that i have not sleep in like 72h.......but i have no idea what sdss.php was......the name makes me think it was some sort of sective thing b/c the letters stand for somting realting to NGE, witch mean i probly made it.......
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its related to the "new rules" thread.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
Its related to the "new rules" thread.

ya, i got ride of that file awhile ago b/c of the v3 protype it made it so u could get inf bits from that file....
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 49 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: