Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Pacman Racer 1.2...(The BEST Game Ever)!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Beastie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:12 pm   Post subject: Pacman Racer 1.2...(The BEST Game Ever)!!!

...I upgraded it alot...tell me what you think

Game.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Game.t
 Filesize:  11.43 KB
 Downloaded:  429 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well my disappearing trick still works, and I don't know what you've done with the refresh rate since now there's a black stripe sweeping the screen Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Beastie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

....it seems to run fine for me...ill fix the dissapearing glich 2morrow but im goin to bed now.
DanShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There is a glitch, I call it the "Move diagonal and go through the walls and win the game" glitch. you have to check the top right corner, far right, bottom right corner, bottom, bottom left corner, far left, top left corner, far top. Plus, you could have limited the lines of code by instead of having 4 'if' statements, you could have 1 with 3 'or' statements in it.
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

kinda crazy with the refresh still

wat are the updates?
Beastie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

theres 3 levels now...i just got susspended for 5 days on top of christmas vacation so i got lots of tiem to make this game good:P
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

NOOOO i was killed by the red ball!!!

(suspened for 5 days eh, ouch!)
Beastie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nah just made may vacation a week longer:P
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that's a nice way to look at things. What did you do to deserve such a present from your school's administration?
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
cool dude

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeh there are a lot of glitches like the screen keeps flashing and the red ball half hit me and i didn't lose. as well this isn't a glitch but the pacman moves backwards i think on level 3 instead of facing forward i don't know if u wanted it to be like that. i do like the way u made the ball chase after the pacman, i might actually use that idea for my snake game i'm making for my final project.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: