Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 bush's latest change
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_binary_soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:55 pm   Post subject: bush's latest change

Hey, just thought I would post this not that I feel it will change anything here, just and interesting thing.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=5&u=/ap/20041125/ap_on_go_pr_wh/second_term_abstinence
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Moved from: GD
templest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:06 pm   Post subject: Re: bush's latest change

the_binary_soul wrote:
Hey, just thought I would post this not that I feel it will change anything here, just and interesting thing.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=5&u=/ap/20041125/ap_on_go_pr_wh/second_term_abstinence
Yes, this will really make kids want to be celebate. Hell, where do I sign up? Will that bill cover my revirginization costs?
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Bush, once again, proves that no matter how retarded everyone already knows he is, he can out do himself.
wtd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yay for ignorance!
md

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I wonder what his girls think of this...
wtd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:31 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
I wonder what his girls think of this...

They don't know about it. They're too busy drinking, doing drugs, and having premarital sex.
Maverick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Uhh apparently not, then 75% of the teenage community wuldn't know wuts going on.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Maverick wrote:
Uhh apparently not, then 75% of the teenage community wuldn't know wuts going on.
Look at me, I'm Maverick. I can pull statistics out of my ass like a magician does with a rabbit out of his hat. Please think I'm smart.
Martin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Did you know that one quarter of all statistics are just made up?

Also, during some survey, one third of the participants said that the population of the USA was over 1 billion.
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok girls.. stop the flamming plz
Maverick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Look at me, I'm Maverick. I can pull statistics out of my ass like a magician does with a rabbit out of his hat. Please think I'm smart.

Look at me, I'm Templest. Trying to make fun of people makes me cool and get's me lots of friends. Please like me.
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Look at me! I'm Coutsos and I... no, wait a minute...
wtd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

martin wrote:
Did you know that one quarter of all statistics are just made up?

You're a damn liar! It's 42.7%

Wink
templest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Maverick wrote:
templest wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Look at me, I'm Templest. Trying to make fun of people makes me cool and get's me lots of friends. Please like me.
Wrawng! I don't try; I do. And you, lad, can't do anything about it, because you know I piz0wn jou. It doesn't get me lots of friends, it gets me lots of subordinates. I don't ask people to like me; I tell them, and they obey. Twisted Evil
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: