Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Putting an Immage on top of an immage
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
josh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:39 pm   Post subject: Putting an Immage on top of an immage

Wll here is my situation:

I am desiging a site for skool, and I have it so that it has a red background and all hte text is written on an open book. The book was originally part of the bakground ut that cuased it to repeat in tiles so I changed it to have the book seperate from thebackground.

However now when I put the book on the scrnee is has a white sectoin around it. I am using an image tag inside of a <p> and </p> tag and the class for the paragraph tag is defined in a CSS style sheet (or for some pages right in the document) so that the positioning is right.

tired opening the immage in photoshop and chnaging the bckground to transparent but that did not work. here is a pic of how it looks int he preview window of dreamwever (not I am using the code windows to make this though).

note it is pretty ugly, but I am not that artistic and this is the first site I have ever made using code and not frontpage so ahve some sympathy.

http://tinypic.com/n7609
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: