Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Paint
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
MihaiG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:48 pm   Post subject: Paint

This a simple version fo paint i made in 30 mins.... it preatty simple..... there are only shades and tints of black and white... yuo can ajut praint brush size by cliking the little ovals....

i tried posting in submissions...but it would let me only had a poll option:?Confused...dan is this ur doing?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Neo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I can change the colour of the brush by selecting a colour on the drawing area, is that supposed to happen? Confused
Still needs alot of work to become a decent paint program.
MihaiG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes.....

ya its like an automatic colour changer.like the little eye dropper in paint

i am still working on it...it will soon have shades of blue
green and red
and different brush sizes Smile Razz Razz
cool dude

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

pretty good although it should ask to save instead of saving every time u close. also u should add many more things to make it at least look like a paint program. i saw somebody made some other paint program on compsci which is awsome. u should take a look at some of those to make yours even better. good job! Smile
MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

im goona add comon colours...

im working on different brushes right now

\i still, have some slight bugs... i.e.colours change when you click in drawing screen NeutralP
MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have update my paint.... it now has better drawing...left mouse button is to draw... right is to select colours(you can select of drawing too!!) and middle(scroll) is to clear the screen.. you cna adjust the width and the hieght of the oval Smile have fun.....
it automatically saves the pic Smile after everyaction you do to reduce risk of lost information...take that gates.....

can some1 move thi to turing submissions thnx
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: