Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 First program(crazy stick man)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Hellclan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:55 pm   Post subject: First program(crazy stick man)

Well this is my first project is still is being worked one(final stages) so if you find a problem pls tell me btw you are free to use PART of this code for what ever you want
:0 any ways enjoy and pls commeny

Turing assingemnt as.zip
 Description:
:) hope you guys enjoy

Download
 Filename:  Turing assingemnt as.zip
 Filesize:  215.74 KB
 Downloaded:  313 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
cool dude

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats very funny. good job. a few suggestions though.
1. seriously you could have done all this in a lot less lines then 1000+ and you must have wasted a lot of time doing that.
2. i thought the stickman will never stop hammering the door with the axe. get rid of some of the hammering so it would be faster.
3. instead of having 1 second delays that i didn't even get to read wat u said have something like hit any key to continue and then do something called getch (key).
4. i know my teacher wants us to explain the code a lot u should spend some more time explaing all of that code if u want a better mark.
5. i forgot if u have this but in your setscreen put offscreenonly and then View.Update in your code to make it not flicker.

after those minor changes your program will be really good and next time use procedures and functions.

very nicely done!
zomg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats some funny stuff lol good job
Hellclan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

cool dude wrote:
thats very funny. good job. a few suggestions though.
1. seriously you could have done all this in a lot less lines then 1000+ and you must have wasted a lot of time doing that.reah well this my first turing project Smile im happy with it and i have but way to much time into it Smile
3. instead of having 1 second delays that i didn't even get to read wat u said have something like hit any key to continue and then do something called getch (key).thx for the idea the reason for the fast delay is that im working of my schools server and it is really slow grrr
4. i know my teacher wants us to explain the code a lot u should spend some more time explaing all of that code if u want a better mark.or mark is for the animation part not for the documnetion Smile
5. i forgot if u have this but in your setscreen put offscreenonly and then View.Update in your code to make it not flicker.al ready there

after those minor changes your program will be really good and next time use procedures and functions.
very nicely done!
m&m

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so why did u quote the guy hes right
its pretty cool to
Hellclan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If you notcied i replyed to his comments in red
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: