Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 My logon prog
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:17 pm   Post subject: My logon prog

Hey guys, this is the prog i made in gr 10 comp sci. im now in gr 12, and this is the first version, ive made a second version that i lost and it was better, the first version will make a file called "up" (stands for username password if ur wondering) in the prog's folder. everytime u run the prog it overwrites the old text in the "up" file and its not a .txt file so u have to open with a text editor. its not very useful as is to u, but its just a demo, im making a new one that will be much better and save either on a network drive or on a website. tell me what u think. if ur gonna take the idea and modify it then plz post ur modification here, id love to see it, but i dont have the form for it so get the code for urself. but the basic code (taken almsot exactly from the tutorial forum is:

code:
Private Sub Command1_Click()

Open "C:\up.txt" For Append As 1
Print #1, "Username:", user.Text, "Password:", pass.Text

Close 1
End

End Sub

logon.zip
 Description:
the logon program.

Download
 Filename:  logon.zip
 Filesize:  3.71 KB
 Downloaded:  320 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: