Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I hate women's equality organizations.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
templest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:10 pm   Post subject: I hate women's equality organizations.

Who the hell would like them? Besides women, of course. A woman herself said in my Writer's Craft class last Friday, to whom I whole-heartedly agree with, "Our society always fluctuates between to massive extremes, and somehow manages to avoid a common ground all together", and I'm not taking that out of context from what I'm about to say.

For years, women have been opressed by the male ego. We have, for ages, believed that us, with our large hanging penls', are superior to women in every single way imaginable. Whatever, that was the old mentality, right? Indeed, now it seems that the new mentality is that women, with their tits and soft-pink vaginas, are better than men in every way imaginable. Now I'm not one to say that the newly instated rights for women are wrong, but there comes a point where women stop getting rights, and start being treated in a way that, in fact, gives them a clear advantage over a male.

You know there has to be something wrong in a society that makes it easier for a woman to get a job anywhere just because she's a woman. There has to be something wrong in our society when a man can't sue a woman for sexual harassment without getting laughed at, and when getting sued, is condemned and shunned. There has to be something wrong in our society, when fathers are forced to lock their bedroom doors whilst taking their evening siesta, out of the fear that their six-year-old daughter might sneek into the room and cuddle up against him, and someone might find out, and call child services. There has to be something definetly wrong in our society, when a mother is always favoured in a divorce for custody of the children, even when the father is clearly the better option. It's just plain wrong for a society to force a man to give up half of his bilongings in a divorce to his ex-wife, when the woman doesn't have to give anything in return.

I will most certainly be tagged as a masogynist by most women for writing this, but think about it for a second. Out of the fear that we might in some way be women haters, we go out of our way to make life so much easier for them, and make it hard-as-shit for ourselves to enjoy life. I say if women want equality, you'll damn-well get equality! You should compete for a job against men fairly (note: equally). If it's a job that requires heavy-lifting, then sucks to you, give it to the man that can do it better than the brittle sixteen year old pristeen girl. If it's a job that requires taking care of infants, than a mother would be most suited for the job. What I'm saying is that women are going out of their way to infiltrate the jobs and lives of a man's world in order to prove their point, which is that they're superior, when in fact, you're not. Just like men aren't superior. We are different, women are suited for a different life-style, with different needs, and different resposabilities, stop trying to usurp ours. Women's organizations won't stop when they get equality. They don't want equality, they want superiority. And like hell I'm going to bow-down to a woman and call her my overlord without going out in a bloody battle first. If shit keeps up like this, I'm starting my own Men's Equality Movement.

Just my 1.87 cents (with the current CDN - US exchange rate).

-templest d azmitia
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, I won't touch that as long as it doesn't affect me. But when it does... Confused
Neo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Shocked Shocked Shocked no wonder there are so few females on these forums.... I'll just step out of your way now....
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

This topic is very close to crosing the line.....if i get any complates about it i may have to delete it....tho since there are only like 5 females on this site, that will not be a big problem i hope.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
templest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Why would it be a problem? I'm not saying I hate women, but I'm raising awareness of the fact that women are pushing the boundry of "equality" way too far; so far, that it's no longer "equal" for both men and women, in fact, it's become a dissadvantage to be born a male. And why should it be a dissadvantage to be born either sex? It shouldn't, not if everything was equal. If someone really has a problem with my views, I invite them to post in this thread and have a real conversation about the problem, and not just sweep it under the rug by nagging to the admin.
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I agree with you, women are clearly favoured in the law. They want to be equal but every law favours them. i.e. Rape.
If a women forces a man to have sex with her she could still say it was rape. If they are embarassed they slept with a guy, she could just say that he raped her. And everyone would believe her.

I thought this was appropriate.

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest, you make this forum stay awesome.

Watch some Gloria Steinem videos. They're a bigger joke than Bush eating a pretzel.
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest -- don't like the way you present it.. but good message.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MyPistolsIn3D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Templest, you never cease to amaze. Awsome points, I completly agree with you.
Flea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Templest, yes.

Maybe 50 yrs ago, or even 20 years ago these groups would be acceptable in north america.

but now theyre just going too far.

i am a direct descendent of Emmeline Pankhurst, one of the first womens rights sufferagetes in great britain, or around the world. anyway she was very successful and had a tragic death and helped bring equality to women.

But that was in the past. It's been done. They've been brought up to men's par and gone past as well.

I mean sure there are still some injustices to women, like in the catholic church for example, but most of these instances make a lot of sense to me. Stop whining, just work harder at your job so you can get a raise.

There are lots of things women can do to make themselves feel accepted.. you dont gotta go marching around in an angry mob... no. Not in the 00's.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

maverick: good call on the picture. I was thinking about that exact one when i clicked on the topic.

Ok. for the most part everyone is in agreeance that things are not equal between the sexes. But for them to be perfectly balanced would be impossible.
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea who gives!! i dunt care.. so long as it dosen't seriously affect me 8)
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why can't women skate?

A: Because there is no ice between the bedroom and the kitchen!
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think Ian has got this all figured out link
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
templest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
I think Ian has got this all figured out link

Technically, Matt Boyd. Razz
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: