Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Does anyone use mIRC??
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:36 pm   Post subject: Does anyone use mIRC??

hello,

Does anyone use mIRC as in either chat, download or whatever?? I tried it in the past for both download and chat and it was really confusing but i rather use IRC to download over chat. I dont have mIRC on my computer anymore. If someone uses it will someone give me a walk through of it?? The forums i was registered at that was about IRC my accounts got cracked so i just make a post on this forum about IRC. thanks everyone..
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, man, how do you get your accounts stolen everywhere you go? Do you piss people off or is your password "password"? Heh.

Anyways, sounds to me you want to use IRC for leeching. I read a good guide on it a while back but I can't find the link. Here's the first hit searching "IRC leeching guide" on google. And you could use x-chat instead of mIRC.
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:
Wow, man, how do you get your accounts stolen everywhere you go? Do you piss people off or is your password "password"? Heh.

Anyways, sounds to me you want to use IRC for leeching. I read a good guide on it a while back but I can't find the link. Here's the first hit searching "IRC leeching guide" on google. And you could use x-chat instead of mIRC.

lets not go there with passwords. My password got cracked because i made a very big mistake on my part. The mistake i made is highly illegal. I believe its breaking a federal offense. rest of life in prison. max of 25 depending whether its a possiblitiy of parole or not. If i dont get parole then it would be until government grants a pardon if he does. So far i only have been threatened police are involved but not sure if they really are.

well anyway IRC. Will that guide u posted will show me how to use IRC to download??
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow you can actually do something on the internet that illegal? Other than create a virus and send it out to millions of people and get caught....or just make a company lose a billion $$$ in a few seconds Smile
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
Wow you can actually do something on the internet that illegal? Other than create a virus and send it out to millions of people and get caught....or just make a company lose a billion $$$ in a few seconds Smile

yahoo and other messengers are full of assholes. Some are nice and some deserve to be punished. Thats what i think. Yes i understand i was stalking a girl but no need to fuckin hack me or crack me. now thats bull shit. What do u think?? I think i should just let it go and advoid the people.
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

riiiiight... and you tell us that. Just how old are you anyway?
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
riiiiight... and you tell us that. Just how old are you anyway?

Paul, dont worry about how old i am.. maybe in the near future u know.
templest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I still hold to my opinion that you're some yank that lives in a trailer park that only recently bought a computator to play games and search the inter-web. If I'd guess you're somewhere in between 20 - 35. And this is what I think you look like:

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
I still hold to my opinion that you're some yank that lives in a trailer park that only recently bought a computator to play games and search the inter-web. If I'd guess you're somewhere in between 20 - 35. And this is what I think you look like:

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

well i am in my young 20's and everything else is not true.
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

A (very) small group of compsci.ca users get together on

Server: irc.afternet.org
Channel: #compsci.ca

on IRC Smile In fact, me and wtd are chatting right now. People, join us!!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: