Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 mods, will someone edit my subject??
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:51 pm   Post subject: mods, will someone edit my subject??

hi mods or admins,

Will someone please edit my subject in the Gerneral Programming section?? I have 2 be picking. lol. I have it rudy when is should be ruby. will someone edit and change it from d to b?? If need be someone can close this topic because no need for it to be open.. I thought i can get someone help me by making it direct. thanks..
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You can edit your posts yourself. There is a button in the top right corner of the post.
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

martin wrote:
You can edit your posts yourself. There is a button in the top right corner of the post.

I know i can edit the post myself but i can NOT edit the subject myself. will u go up too general programming and drop ur control panel to edit subject?? I dont have the power to do that..
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well i was wrong and its not the first time. Im done with this thread..
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: