Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Why it's a good thing that Bush won the election.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I am saying that I am actually happy that Bush won instead of Kerry.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Flea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
Kerry was in office, Americans, being stupid in general, would equate that with the current Presidant, and the democrats would be shot out again. This way, however, perhaps they will see the error in their ways, and then finally elect a real government.

Totally right... well said.

i am mor eof a democrat than a republican, the pubs tend to be too nice to the rich. theres nothing that will do america worse harm that having bush 2x in a row.. for the time being. After bush is done, politicians will be intent on making america a better place i think. Ppl will be so sick of bush that they will want the total opposite. Of course, hell still have a lot of supporters, but prolly not enough.
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:

unfortunatly stealth ninja pirates are patroling above 95% of Canada's population... see how the dotted line is above Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec? yeah... 95% of population is right there
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

That's okay, at least Dan's safe (and therefor compsci.ca)
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

martin wrote:
That's okay, at least Dan's safe (and therefor compsci.ca)

Yep and when the U.S. get nucked to hell hopfully the radiotion will not make it here :p
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes Dan... nuclear radiation will be eaten by local bears before making it to lakehead campus Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:58 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Damn it Tony, that is exactly what I was going to say.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yes... well you're not allowed to take naps.. you have to always be around the forums - like a ninja!

why are you up? Confused
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 23 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: