Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Win32 Application Error
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
JR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:30 am   Post subject: Win32 Application Error

Ok i searched the web, and well theres nothing similar to my situation...
When i try to run any file and i mean any file i get a not a valid win32 application.
I'm writing from a different computer cause i cant even access the exploer from home. Now nothing works, i went into my Task bar and there are like 5 applications that are running. My rundll doesnt run and nothing doesnt run. Thats why nothing works, probebly. how do i fix it?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

We whould need some more info to be much help, like what files is it that u are trying to run. It is posable that it is cropted or that it was made for only DOS and realy dose not like windows or somting......
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
JR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well technically nothing was running. But i fixed that. The program i had was that the rundll.exe was screwed up so nothing would run. i just reinstalled that file and it worked.
templest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
My rundll doesnt run and nothing doesnt run.

So it seems you didn't have a problem to begin with. Wink
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: