Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 does this board have md5 built in??
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:

And again, the only time there has been malevolent hacking here was when script kiddies took advantage of security problem with the server this message board is posted on. You don't have to worry about that.

That was not done on this site, it was done on our host so it effected all sites hosted by them and they did not have acces to our db any how during that but just the index pages....

And noramly i whould stop this kind of flaming but it is just to dam funny Twisted Evil

dsantamassino, the world is not out to get you and no one is trying to hack your acount on compsci.ca. If u whent on like this on other sites, i realy whould think the mods whould edit your posts just to mess with you..... and amailer is not hacking or reading your msn convos........

Edit: tho you never know, my acount could have been hacked and i could just be ploting to get you and that is why i am not stoping the flmaming. HA HA HA HA HA, 1st compsci.ca then we will take over the rest of your life HA HA HA......... run while you can!!!!!

or somitng like that Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

dsantamassino : I'm out to get you. I wrote a specialized md5 cracker app against your account. It's kind of slow... roughly 25% completion.. So I should have your password in about 3 more days Twisted Evil

time is ticking Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

rofl, methinks he has MPD.
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Main Processor Redundancy Wink
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Miles Per Digit was my guess...
rizzix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

don't be foolish guys.. if he can't stop posting.. meh give him the most disrespectful title in whole compsci... "LAMER of LAMERs"... and dont add fuel to the fire... this is just foolsih Confused
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

to get back on topic
http://www.md5crk.com/?sec=whatismd5crk
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 5  [ 67 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: