Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 First Post and New Program!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
josh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I know I said I wouldn't post n e more, but WHAT KIND OF COWARD EDITS HIS FIRST POST TO ESCAPE!!!!!!! HU!!!!!!! sheeeesh Evil or Very Mad
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
djlenny_3000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ur all so mean stop blaming me for nothing Sad u all suck now leave me alone
gigaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:01 am   Post subject: DJ Edited

OK for anyone reading this thread DJ edited his posts so that it went from using emoticons to kill c0n3 to nice program. the rough idea of the original post was that he hated c0n3 and that he was flaming him for fun. also he had a load of emoticons that were of him shotting or killing c0n3. you can check this by looking at the last edited line.
c0n3 z0n3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Support us people!!! We need to get rid of people like dj lenny please post more!!!!

Well next class... check l8er
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

holy fuck... mod come and split this into garbage spam post and relevent to soruce code..

second... .. conen o brian ...common..... but i wont flame u for ur programming effors.. everyone starts somewehre... just .. stop mentioning connen obrien.... save that for someoen who gives a shit..

btw... very good programm .. for a first.. not bad at all... great to have u join,,

u even ahve view.update to make it less flickery.. but it still seems to be a bit still.... but overall.. very good... heres 10bits..
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ZOMG N00bl3ts olololloololo!!!1!!!

I teh Pwnz0rz j00!!! !!! LMAO LOLOlolol!!!1!!!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: