Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 First Post and New Program!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
c0n3 z0n3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:36 am   Post subject: First Post and New Program!!

I just made my first program and it is so super! I have devoted my life to computer programming in honour of Conan O'Brien (my hero). I hope I do not get flamed as bad as my last post which I will stay anonymous as.

Now for the program!!!1!1!1!

code:

setscreen ("graphics:640;480,nocursor,offscreenonly")

var y, dy, x, dx, c : int
y := 200
dy := -1
x := 200
dx := +1

loop
    randint(c,1,250)
    cls
    y := y + dy
    x := x + dx
    drawfilloval (x, y, 25, 25, c)
    delay (10)   
    View.Update

if y <= 25 then
        dy := +1
    elsif y >= maxy - 25 then
        dy := -1
    end if
    if x <= 25 then
        dx := 1
    elsif x >= maxx - 25 then
        dx := -1
    end if
end loop

Thanks And Please Look At The Picture Of My Hero!!!!
FIRST POST TOO!!!

EDIT: Dj lenny edited his post to make him look like he is nice... bad move wise ass
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
djlenny_3000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Smile nice program keep trying and u could get good
josh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I must say in my own defence that i never made a comment that I supported the flaming of this poor inocent n00b!!!!!!!!

Don't put words in my mouth Lenny!!!!! Sniper Blowing up

so don't do it again!!!! Evil or Very Mad
c0n3 z0n3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:47 am   Post subject: Over Here!

Oh my god my computer life! I try so hard to make new programs and all you do is make fun of me!!! I thought it was the best thing in the world!

Just because im not a short fat little ball that sits at home on the weekends fantasizing about men doesn't mean that I can have a start to my computer programming career somewhere.

All in all, I think that if I am not as uber as all of these programmers that I still should be able to post on this website with the best quality material I can! Why all the flames?
gigaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:48 am   Post subject: DJ stop the flaming

DJ. you may be joking with c0n3. but what about when a new programmer comes in here and sees the program? You might scare the programmer away from compsci when they think that you flame all newbies who post and not post on the site. So i think that you should stop attacking every new programmer who comes onto the site
josh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:50 am   Post subject: Re: DJ stop the flaming

gigaman wrote:
DJ. you may be joking with c0n3. but what about when a new programmer comes in here and sees the program? You might scare the programmer away from compsci when they think that you flame all newbies who post and not post on the site. So i think that you should stop attacking every new programmer who comes onto the site

I second that motion. Just becuase we don't have genius parents like u who strted to make us learn programming at the age of 7 doesn't mean we are worese than u!!!!!! every1 has to start somewhere!!!!!!
c0n3 z0n3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:50 am   Post subject: Thanks!

Thank you to all of my friends! I feel so special!!! Why do you do this to me? I am going to make much more programs and they will get better! Pleaese support me! Just because I am so sexy like Conan Obrien and dj lenny has a huge chin like Jay Leno doesn't mean he has the right to flame every start to programming I have.

I think everyone has to start somewhere and dj lenny just makes people feel bad about what they make!

Just because we know each other doesn't mean that he can flame me because I would like to become teh Computer Programmer when I grow up and I need people to support me with it! Please DO NOT FLAME!!!
djlenny_3000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i didnt do anythig why flame at me
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
djlenny_3000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:52 am   Post subject: i forfeit

you know what i give up, fine i support this program, i think its great that ur starting ur programing career, k no forgive me or die
josh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

even so, u shouldn't do it!!!!! like what gigman said, what if a n00b sees this and doesn't join the site because of it.

Not gunna post in this thread n e more!!!!
c0n3 z0n3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Do not flame and then switch sides like a democrat just because you do not want everyone to flame me! You hurt my feelings!! And also all you do is sit behind a computer hiding youself because you know if you start shit with people you will get rhaped.

I say lenard gets sacraficed... Tonight.. Twisted Evil
gigaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:54 am   Post subject: a couple of things

1. DJ you shouldn't be using compsci.ca to attack other people during class. you should be nicer because he is trying to learn. so DJ leave him alone

2. c0n3. the whole chin thing was wrong. even though DJ is harassing you, be the bigger man and post ur flames in the spam forum. also that is WHOLLY inapropriate. that WHOLE last post
djlenny_3000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hey im not a democrat, or maybe i am, im sort of undecided, oh well, what a waste of a compsci calss where we could of finished our restaurant program, now to occupy myselfd for the last 5 minutes, *whistle whistle*
c0n3 z0n3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I will be the better and smarter and more mature programmer and stop this flaming!!!!!!!!
gigaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

good i hope DJ can learn from you
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: