Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 livejournal.com
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:34 pm   Post subject: livejournal.com

Ya i know every one probly knows about this but it seems to be big at LU so i my firends perpeshured me in to geting an acount at www.livejournal.com . It seems to be like a bloging thing so if any one has one add me as a firend or somting and i will add u :p

I do not have much on my thing yet, i guse that is going to deepend on how many poleop i acautly find with LJ and that whould read mine to make it worth puting posts there Wink

My username is: danofthewired

every one eltes who has one post theres.....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:47 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't know if this counts as a classic Dan kind of typo, but you typed out the link wrong. Wink

EDIT: Oh, dear God. DAN! You didn't use your typo script on your post there. I saw an entire sentence without a single typo! What are all of the poleop going to say about this? *Shakes head in disgust*

EDIT2: Hmm... this looks interesting. Once I have something worth talking about on a regular basis (wink) I might get an account there, or with some other blogging site.

EDIT3: Hmm... livejournal is opensource code. Couldn't you make your own livejournal thing on compsci.ca? V3, anyone? Wink
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:
I don't know if this counts as a classic Dan kind of typo, but you typed out the link wrong. Wink

EDIT3: Hmm... livejournal is opensource code. Couldn't you make your own livejournal thing on compsci.ca? V3, anyone? Wink

LOL, so i did mess up the link, fixed that now tho.

And i am using livejournal rather then doing it on compsci.ca b/c my firends at LU all have theres at LJ Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OK. I just thought you might want something else to add to v3, since we're pretty much done the rest of the updates. Wink
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

paulbian is my username
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
Coutsos wrote:

LOL, so i did mess up the link, fixed that now tho.

did you now..... Rolling Eyes (remove the . at the end Smile)

"Are you over 13 years of age?
Yes, I am over 13 years old."
yay, im 14 so hehe

btw my username is amailer
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I wont be posting much..

tony_on_rails
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mac mini?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

martin wrote:
Mac mini?

Yes. Perhaps I was not very clear in my post that it is paid for and is in the mail. I'm playing this waiting game now where I'm logged into the Apple's site and continuesly hit refresh, tracking my order in real time Wink
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ar! Convert.
http://www.blogger.com !
rizzix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
martin wrote:
Mac mini?

Yes. Perhaps I was not very clear in my post that it is paid for and is in the mail. I'm playing this waiting game now where I'm logged into the Apple's site and continuesly hit refresh, tracking my order in real time Wink

+1000 bits Wink
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

rizzix wrote:
+1000 bits Wink

haha Laughing thx
Amailer wrote:
Ar! Convert.

eh.. let me quote myself
Tony wrote:

I'm still waiting for my Mac Mini to arrive (3~4 weeks). Until then, I suppose I'll take a refuge here and await my personal web server.

Let me clarify this.. I'll be developing and hosting my own blog system on Mini.
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I wasn't only telling you to convert XD
I was also telling OTHER people on this site Rolling Eyes to leave livejournal!
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh yeah... it is quite bad. LJ is preaty tight with their static layout. I was lucky to sneak some CSS in there, but even then the HTML that makes up the page itself kept me grounded in terms of design Confused
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Your own blog system?

Now you really have to explain.

And are you going to put linux on it?

I'm not really understanding the whole craze with these Mac Minis. They're nice looking, but they've got pretty shabby specs for the price. It seems to me like most of the price is in the novelty of it. $629 for 256mb of ram and a 32mb Radeon 9200?
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 33 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: