Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Horde
Index -> Programming, PHP -> PHP Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:24 pm   Post subject: Horde

Hello,
Does anyone here know what I have to use for the login of Horde?
Im trying to use the add-on, Chora for the web CVS, but I don't know how to setup horde....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

For me, I have Horde as part of my webhosting package and is integrated into cPanel. As such, my horde user/pass is the same as my cPanel user/pass. I have a friend who has a Horde account in cPanel as well, and it's the same for him. If you have it some other context, then describe it in more detail here. I might be able to find out for ya Smile
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hikaru79 wrote:
For me, I have Horde as part of my webhosting package and is integrated into cPanel. As such, my horde user/pass is the same as my cPanel user/pass. I have a friend who has a Horde account in cPanel as well, and it's the same for him. If you have it some other context, then describe it in more detail here. I might be able to find out for ya Smile

I downloaded it, and i just noticed that i need IMP for horde to work.
I just need to know how to set a username and password.
   Index -> Programming, PHP -> PHP Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: