Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Computing Insights 2003
Index -> Contests
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:53 am   Post subject: Computing Insights 2003

incase u havnt heard of it from ur comp sci teacher yet (or if u dont hav it this semester), its a three-week workshop held at U of T... sounds pretty cool (although the $350 cost may not) and it may actually pose somewhat of a challenge for our friend Catalyst

heres the link if u wish to check it out:http://www.cs.utoronto.ca/ci/

or u can contact them here:[url]insights@cdf.utoronto.ca[/url]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

From the site:
Quote:
You'll also get the chance to meet with real U of T students during the social events like pizza lunches.

OMG! REAL U of T students! It's like a dream come true! Rolling Eyes

Laughing
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OMG go to a plcae where there is a chase of seeing tom west, NOOOOOOO, run as fast as you can and do not stop!!!

but it may be instresting if it did not cost so much Sad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

we actually get to see REAL U of T students?!

anyways...

Quote:
Computer Science is more than just hacking.

So I assume they're not going to be covering that. And as much as it sounds like an interesting idea, they seems to be really spread out across various fields. Besides, I have other plans for those 3 weeks of summer.

thx for the info though Smile
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Asok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have plans too, they involve sitting on my ass and paying games, then complaining late august about how I wasted my summer.

oh well.. Very Happy
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well I'm gonna try to get a job... fail and end up learning how to play in golf... fail at that too, and spend the rest of my summer on the drive range practising my shots. Maybe a program here and there in between... We'll see... Lots of movies and hanging out with friends who will stay in Toronto.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Asok

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I want to play golf too... NOT!

oh that was a good one Asok Wink

Mini-Golf > Golf

Glow in the Dark Mini-Golf is almost as much fun as putting my head in a giant pot of sulfuric acid while ravenous dogs eat my shins.
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: