Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Noooo... pikachu!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:53 pm   Post subject: Noooo... pikachu!

Noooo... X's replaced with O's, my world is crumbling down. X has been the pillar representing stability in tic-tac-toe, since the day I joined Crying or Very sad oh well, at least now he won't be associated to lesbian.org

Notice from anonymous mod:
This post is not exactly incredibly spammy. It made more sense before it was edited for security reasons. I left some of it unmodified because it's funnier that way. But yes, um... yeah.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Noooo... pikachu!

An anonymous mod wrote:
This post is not exactly incredibly spammy. It made more sense before it was edited for security reasons. I left some of it unmodified because it's funnier that way. But yes, um... yeah.

Yes... this is the spam section... Razz

the last time x and o got together, it gave me a hangover.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It is the spam section, but there are those who would prefer to refer to it as "Offtopic". Without that helpful notice, many users (including myself) would wonder be angry with having such a useless post to read.
templest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I know, eh? Damn those flabbergasters! I wish I had a monkey, then I could sqeeze the cheese and tell ping to pong the bangler. multi

EDIT:I'll still call people by their original names, just because. Got that, Mazer?
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

And yet, my name is not Mazer. The first time I heard the name was in reading Ender's game. And for a long time I just figured it was a name that OSC made up that sounds unique and yet not ridiculously unbelievable. And as it turns out, there are alot of people with that name. So here's my name instead.
templest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

And I thought I was being outrageously unique by creating the handle: "templest". I even google searched it to make sure it was unique, and nothing came up. "No Search Results".

I didn't even know the word "tempest" existed. Confused I realized it the day I saw a shitty Ford with that tag on the back, then I came to know Shakespeare wrote a play called "The Tempest". Meh... oh well, that's where the whole: "xiplst" thing came along; but it's too late now. Every one on the internet recognizes me as "templest". It'd be wrong to change my name now. Neutral
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

See, this spam should be changed the title to actually bring 'helpful' or intresting topics to users attention (that might not be related to computers)

But oh well, this topic is allowed by compsci law 128372.9
Rolling Eyes
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer: the topic title was modified as well... er, I assume.

templest: you aren't being sarcastic, are you? Because if you are, I would be hurt. Really, this is mildly important to me... I mean, there are people out there who are actually name Mazer! They may or may not grow up to save the world from bugger invasion, but it's still their name, and I don't want to be confused with them. It can't be as bad as templest, unless there are people name templest (in real life).

Out of curiosity, where did "templest" come from?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have no idea, it was just one of those wierd things; it happened whilst I got the internet for the first time in my life and I was making a hotmail account:

*thinking*:

What name should I make?

...banana...

wtf? banana? what am I, on crack?

"1337357"?

no...

"1337"

"Name Already Exists"

FUCK

Tanga...

Ozshi...

asdf...

temp...

lust...

lest...

templest...

templest?

*testing*

"Account Created!"

*Does the happy dance*

---------------------------

Or something like that, anyways. Confused
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what is this about people changing their names?

ps. i just installed the bbcode plugin, looks pretty neat.
Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Coustos wrote:
And yet, my name is not Mazer. The first time I heard the name was in reading Ender's game.

Which is probably one of the best books ever written. A bit off topic...but what is the topic here? And it is in spam so I just figured I'd mention that. Very Happy
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Genesis wrote:
A bit off topic...but what is the topic here? And it is in spam so I just figured I'd mention that. Very Happy

Well, to get the original message, change X to Mazer and O to Coutsos, then change the pikachu to Coutsos... I think.

Genesis wrote:
Which is probably one of the best books ever written.

You know damn right it is.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't get this topic.... can't understand what's gong on Confused
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Summary:
Paul Bian was upset because Mazer was eliminated and replaced by myself.
Templest told us the story of the first caramel cod--I mean, the first hallowe'en--I mean, the story of his username.
Genesis said that Ender's Game (or another Ender book by Orson Scott Card) was probably one of the best books ever written, and I agreed.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:
Summary:
Paul Bian was upset because Mazer was eliminated and replaced by myself.
Templest told us the story of the first caramel cod--I mean, the first hallowe'en--I mean, the story of his username.
Genesis said that Ender's Game (or another Ender book by Orson Scott Card) was probably one of the best books ever written, and I agreed.

wow, the last one by genesis is so unrelated i think Rolling Eyes
it all makes sense now... Nazi power
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: