Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Old links don't work.
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Jonny Tight Lips

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:29 pm   Post subject: Old links don't work.

As my title inplys there are a lot of old links on the site that don't work anymore becasue of the update and probably since there is going to be another update they all won't work. So anyways I was just going to sugest that is someone were really board one day and had lot of time on there hands they could go throught and fix all of the links. Now I'm sure this will never happen but it was just a thought. It is really annoying to find a link click on it and hve it not work. Well anyways if you got the time it would be a nice thing to do.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

which links are you talking about? can you point to the page with such and I'll take care of it
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Jonny Tight Lips

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Well just as an example there is one on this page
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=19
But I have also found quite a few (but can't remember there exact spot) in the turning help and turing totorials in some of the older posts an tuts. But it isn't a really big problem becase of the great seach funtion that you guys have now so meh.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If u list them all i can fix them, tho all u need to do is replace the bbs in the link with v2
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: