Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 my hip hop site ;) [last topic got locked]
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
vexd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:49 pm   Post subject: my hip hop site ;) [last topic got locked]

I have no idea why the other topic got locked, but, yea I emailed the owner of hot108 and i will be getting a link exchange as soon as his new layout is done Smile

and i already have a link to him in my links section Smile

btw, i am getting more visitors from this forum then from

Yahoo
AOL
Netscape
and Excite
combined....but not google tho Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It got locked because

Quote:

Mazer:

Now that we're all satisfied with the state of our discussion about vexd's site...

Mazer is admin. I.e., he locks stuff coz he knows it needs to be locked. BTW, this thread exists as well...consider using it.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Moderator, not administrator. But yeah, I locked the last one because the topic was taking a bad turn. Let's try and keep this one together, 'k?
Delos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

My bad...but in actually are moderators not a form of administration? You know, adminstrating the flow and regulation of forums and thread?
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm yea with only puny little powers. Laughing good enough to cause havoc or bring about peace though Laughing

for example:

impersonation (like when we edit people's posts)
evidence deletion (like when we delete posts)
sleep (like when we lock threads)
instant translocation (like when we move posts)
death to all (that i haven't figured out yet.. but they said we have it Confused)

PS: different mods call it different things.. but in the book of "Mod Powers: The World in Flames" thats what they call it
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Anyways. Nice website vexd.
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea... this new thread. he didn't even post his URL... hiphopjamz wasn't it?
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

rizzix wrote:

PS: different mods call it different things.. but in the book of "Mod Powers: The World in Flames" thats what they call it

Ahhhhhhh, no talking about the book in public!!!!! Jezz, rizzix u whould think u whould know better.

And about that instant death......*amailer falls over dead*.....Tony!!! Clean up in forum #3.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AHA! U've confirmed its existance (the book), I suppose amailer is gonna be used as a medical experiment in area 51 too!
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shhhhh there is no area 51!!!! But on an enteraly difrent note tony has put some of mech stuff in him like they did to thos poor evas in NGE. So he is now up and run, mostly..... (now only if he could make a Rei clone...)

And there is no book, i have no idea what u are talking about at all.

*slow wlaks away with a large book shaped object behind his back while amailer is reptively walking in to a wall*
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
poly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm will your site load..after 4 minutes it still didnt show up, im very impatient
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Rolling Eyes man I come into conversations that im not aware of Shocked
Either way, what is this 'book' you speak of, and what is this 'area51'?
Rolling Eyes *goes to the staff pages...area51....area51...area51... AH area51!*
Ummm?
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
Rolling Eyes man I come into conversations that im not aware of Shocked
Either way, what is this 'book' you speak of, and what is this 'area51'?
Rolling Eyes *goes to the staff pages...area51....area51...area51... AH area51!*
Ummm?

Dont make me use the Book on you agaen.......oh i mean there is no book, you are crazy (and now a cyborg too, it seems).

Now how dose that mode power of evidence deletion work agaen....hummm....
rizzix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ah! dan and i thought u were the master of all mod skills.. damn "the book" i mean "no book" is hard to "read" ehmm i mean "not read".. *sigh* this is confusing Confused

still can't decrypt some argh! life is hard!
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

rizzix wrote:
argh! life is hard!

Or is it HALFlife? Razz
anyway, back to the thread, since the URL for the site isn't posted in this thread yet... its

http://www.hiphopjamz.com
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: