Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Maverick says: stfu?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
templest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:59 pm   Post subject: Maverick says: stfu?

Maverick wrote:
Sorry about the hippie music. What i meant is dirty stoner music. Just to clarify. Maybe it makes you feel "good" when you try and use big words and seem "cool" When really its the opposite. Your just a loser with too much time on your hands. stfu?

I shower daily and don't do drugs. If it's dirty stoner music why do I listen to it? Isn't stoner music "Jimmy Hendrickx" and "Ozzy Osbourne"? I don't listen to that kind of music, thus, negating your whole argument that I like "dirty stoner" music.

And no, not really, It doesn't make me feel good when I use my extensive vocabulary, It's how I talk, live with it. Don't get all upset because I know more words than you. What makes me "feel 'good'", is when I get to tell you idiots off, and tell you where you're werong, thus, increasing your insight into certain aspects and consequently making these forums a less stupid place to talk in. Every time I win one of these little wars, I get satisfaction, not becasue I proved that I'm better than anybody, but that I helped someone lose whatever ignorance they had, and overall straightened them up, as much as possible.

Too much time on my hands? Hardly, just because I take five minutes to respond to your mindless banter in order to expose your idiocracy, doesn't mean I have no life. Anyways, I'm alive, ergo, I technically do have a life. If chatting on my internet means I have too much time, maybe people shouldn't talk all together, in poerson or not, because talking, or arguing, means that the participator is wasting their time when they could be doing something more productive. We should pass a bill stating: "Talking should be outlawed".

Maverick wrote:
stfu?

Hardly.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I just realised that I locked the other thread. Please, this is classic Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen. material.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: