Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Wordsearch Contest =)
Index -> Contests
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
blackwhite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:04 pm   Post subject: Wordsearch Contest =)

I am needing a script that creates a wordsearch page (not crossword) after allowing me to enter the words to be put in the wordsearch. It has to be able to:

- bold each letter when a user clicks on it and "unbold" when they click it the second time
- have a table underneath the wordsearch with checkboxes beside the words (originally entered by admin/me) so that players can tick off the words they've found

Prize:
- All my bits (which isn't very much Sad)
- My soul hahaha

So *ahem* if anyone has some spare time and feels like helping me out, I'd be very greatful. I don't have a preference of which programming language you use, so long as it works (you'll probably end up using php anyhow). If you have further questions, just post.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Exactly how would this be "helping" you? It sounds quite a bit like a project.
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmmm making others do ur hw by making it a contest... you're a genius!
blackwhite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ugh. its not homework. i need to make wordsearches for my "learn elvish" site. yes, i'm a lotr freak. it's so people can practice, but its a bit annoying when you can't somehow identify the words once you've found them.

heres my site if you still don't believe me: http://www.cmonster.viperhosting.net/Gondolin/elvish/

yeah, cheesy, half fast site XD
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: