Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Transferring hsa.console to eclipse
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
RobinK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:38 pm   Post subject: Transferring hsa.console to eclipse

How can I move move hsa.console class from Ready so that I can import and use it in Eclipse?

I'd like to use Eclipse to write my school assignments instead of Ready, but my assignments require me to use hsa.console for all my classes.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i am not shure if that is legal to do.....but if we are talking therorily you whould have to take the hsa.console class from w/e holth class it (the hole hsa thing is probly in one file) and then move it in to the same dir as your java file u are making in Eclipse. If it is in the same dir i whould think u could then make calls to the holth api like u whould in ready to progame.

Athougth i do not have ready to progame and have nevery tryed this with there api and i think it could also be bearking some copy right laws.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

to install it system wide.. you would have to move it to C:\path\to\jre\lib\ext
RobinK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

rizzix, that didn't work. But I got it by importing the whole folder as a package into my project folder.
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wierd. it should work. unless it is necessary to set the JAVA_HOME env variable.. hmm i'll double check this.. i know on linux/macosx it always works.. so i expect it to work on windows.. but its very possible that its a problem with eclipse.. *sigh*

but of course this assumes u jar'd the files properly etc.. and then moved it to that folder.
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: