Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Anyone who wants to make money go here...
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
The Kid Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:57 pm   Post subject: Anyone who wants to make money go here...

this is for real...i just found out also...and u can sign up and find out for your self...if u dont like it after leave it alone...but i knwo u wont...cuz it actually is real...
http://www.nojobnoprob.com

[mod:87392f1076="Hacker Dan"]
I chaged the url to take out the part that makes money for him
[/mod:87392f1076]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

OMFG spam.

If I'm supposed to try this out, why don't you tell us a little something before we sign up, thus giving you credit for some stupid referral you tried to trick us into.

It's not that I don't trust you, I just find it funny that this homeboy is making almost $50,000 online.
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Holla.
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

out of all the spam, i hate this type the most Rolling Eyes
templest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Anyone who wants to make money go here...

The Kid Next Door wrote:
this is for real...i just found out also...and u can sign up and find out for your self...if u dont like it after leave it alone...but i knwo u wont...cuz it actually is real...
[url]http://www.nojobnoprob.com/member/**********[/url]

Shut the fûck up.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The Kid Next Door, whatch your self. You have only have posted 3 times and all of them we border line on bearking rules. I can acpeted poleop posting about sites that work and there own sites but this seems to be soly for personl profit and dose not go well with your only other posts witch where asking for copyrighted materales to be sent to u.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
templest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I say you mark him a "Lamer" and we get on with our lives. Obviously this kid isn't going to do anything good for this site. I'd be surprised if he even knew how to program a microwave clock.
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOCKED posting junk to get yourself money like this again and i'll get naoki to give you the penis
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: