Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Lanschool User Guide
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:33 pm   Post subject: Lanschool User Guide

I got this in a roundabout way, haven't read it Razz
click Here
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hate to berak it to ya but u can get a copy of this off there web page. It is not realy that help full in hacking it but if u download the demo verson from there site and then anlzye the packets u can then make a progame to take over the real verson (note u got to chage the paktes so it is not the demo verson any more).
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol I thought the same, but w/e... I dunno, can u do something with the student.exe or teacher.exe?
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

teacher.exe gives u full power over the lab, but there is one horbal cetch.

teacher.exe will log everything u do and your user name to the computer u are on, the computers that see u doing it (that are runing lanschool student at the same time) and on the netwrok server if they have it set up right.

I whould not recomend using teacher.exe unless u are some one eltes acount but it also recoreds the comp and time it was used on.

The best way around it is to take a copy of each, put it on your own computer. then figger out how it works and make your own progame that dose not have the log info in the packets.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: