Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 My Hip Hop and Rap Site
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
JayLo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OH NO HOME DAWGS.

your site's not bad.

perhaps you could do some more alignment with some of the box elements on the site... and with your skill, i'm sure you could pull off some image rollover menus instead of the word thing you have as your nav. centering your site horizontally and vertically might look better too, imo.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow templest your cool.... not

Go listen to your hippie bs music, work on your xiplist crap and stfu. Rap owns you, you suck Shoting
vexd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
perhaps you could do some more alignment with some of the box elements on the site... and with your skill, i'm sure you could pull off some image rollover menus instead of the word thing you have as your nav. centering your site horizontally and vertically might look better too, imo

Yea, currently according to my resolution the table just looks messed up, I tihnk I will center align it later on, or fully left align or something

Quote:
EDIT: The site's awsome, quality-wise. But other than that, I hate it. I hate the project, and I hate you.

thanks Smile

Quote:
Wow nice site, looks good. I like hip hop and all that too. Man that is a sweet banner too. I'd be interested in being a forum mod if youd want me too.

msged you using the forum on my site Smile
templest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Maverick wrote:

Go listen to your hippie bs music, work on your xiplist crap and stfu. Rap owns you, you suck Shoting

Please refine your statement before I deem it response worthy. Please proceed with the following guidelines if you wish to commence a battle of wits:

1) Please define "hippie bs" music, Why is it music for hippies, and why does my prefered musical choice correspond to lies, this assuming you're using the propper terminology for the acronym "BS"?

2) Please refine your statement: What "xiplist" crap are you reffering to? I recall it being xiplst, but we've already gone over this and I feel there is no more need to extend that discussion. Either way, I'm not debating site quality, his siite does "own" everything I've seen you make (which coincidentally is nothing). If anything, we're debating the fact that "Rap" is a poor excuse for "art". Not in any moment did I defame his quality of work, infact, I applaud it.

3) Avoid stupid phrases as "stfu". stfu? Hardly. You should know that it takes more than a four letter acronym to make me shut the fûck up.

4) Support your statements: "Rap owns you". Why?

Maverick wrote:
you suck

Blow Me.

NOTE: If you feel the need to use stupid cliche "disses" as "you're cool... not" again, You'll be agreeing to my ToF* and I'll avoid your entire message all-together whilst declaring me the victor.

*ToF = Terms of Flaimg, Templest's Terms of Flaming, Section One (1) Statement Two (2): "Cliches are a self-proclamation of forfeiting and thus declare yourself the loser, and idiot."
JayLo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

chill out, whatcha yellin' for. templest, just take a chill pill, to each his/her own, ya know.
templest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

JayLo wrote:
chill out, whatcha yellin' for. templest, just take a chill pill, to each his/her own, ya know.

You obviously have no idea who you're talking about. Confused
JayLo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sorry. obviously i'm not up to your standards, right templest?
vexd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

now that is what i call quality humor Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

JayLo wrote:
sorry. obviously i'm not up to your standards, right templest?

You were, right up until you said that. I said that in order to start a flamage with me, you must follow a certain procedure and not be a dumbass. Don't take my words out of context. (Templest's ToF: Section three (3), Statement seven (7): "No sacen mis palabras de contexto, o seras automaticamente el perdedor" -- Don't take my words out of context in order to avoid losage.).
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Please refine your statement before I deem it response worthy. Please proceed with the following guidelines if you wish to commence a battle of wits:

1) Please define "hippie bs" music, Why is it music for hippies, and why does my prefered musical choice correspond to lies, this assuming you're using the propper terminology for the acronym "BS"?

2) Please refine your statement: What "xiplist" crap are you reffering to? I recall it being xiplst, but we've already gone over this and I feel there is no more need to extend that discussion. Either way, I'm not debating site quality, his siite does "own" everything I've seen you make (which coincidentally is nothing). If anything, we're debating the fact that "Rap" is a poor excuse for "art". Not in any moment did I defame his quality of work, infact, I applaud it.

3) Avoid stupid phrases as "stfu". stfu? Hardly. You should know that it takes more than a four letter acronym to make me shut the fûck up.

4) Support your statements: "Rap owns you". Why?

Maverick wrote:
you suck

Blow Me.

NOTE: If you feel the need to use stupid cliche "disses" as "you're cool... not" again, You'll be agreeing to my ToF* and I'll avoid your entire message all-together whilst declaring me the victor.

*ToF = Terms of Flaimg, Templest's Terms of Flaming, Section One (1) Statement Two (2): "Cliches are a self-proclamation of forfeiting and thus declare yourself the loser, and idiot."

Sorry about the hippie music. What i meant is dirty stoner music. Just to clarify. Maybe it makes you feel "good" when you try and use big words and seem "cool" When really its the opposite. Your just a loser with too much time on your hands. stfu?
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

This is just one strange topic.
PEOPLE, everyone likes diffrent types of music.. take dan, he likes jap music Rolling Eyes (oh, and there is nothing wrong with that, so do i).

WHO gives a damm if rap is just some-- words...put togeather...with no...umm ya. Razz people like diffrent stuff-- ya. um.

So i suggest everyone quit the swearing here and be mature (muhaha).
P.S Feel ashamed, very ashamed, getting corrected by a 14 yer old Razz jk
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow geting a lector from Amailer, now that is a burner for the both of you, lol.

Personaly i was going to post and say somting but i whonted to see where templets was going with this Razz and he was going to start a falme war with.

But ya if u are going to start one plz nothing above PG-14 lvl, we do have some younger poleop here *looks up*
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey.. maybne [post this link on ur site somewhere..

www.hot108.com

and / or the link to their public radio station..

its awsome... ranked #1 for hip hop outa all winamp radio stations in that genre.... and 20 overall..
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.z1035.com haha, dance music whoohooo!
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Now that we're all satisfied with the state of our discussion about vexd's site...
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 30 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: