Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 My Hip Hop and Rap Site
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
vexd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:32 pm   Post subject: My Hip Hop and Rap Site

Hey,
was learning a little bit of php over the summer and thought why not actually use it to make a site about something I enjoy.

So i made a site about music...hip hop jamz is the name check it out at
Hip Hop Jamz

now the had part visitors, forum moderators, forum surfers, hey spread the word everyone and if you would like to help out with the site (Programming in PHP, MOderation, Image Submitting, or W/E) email me

Thanks
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cool lookin' site! Although the main page looks a bit crowded. I'm not a big rap/hip hop fan, but your site looks good!
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

omfg! Genisis, ur avatar moves! Thats the first time I've noticed Laughing
Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Haha, of course it moves. It's a penguin programming on a laptop. Perhaps the penguin represents linux. lol, I like to think it does. But it just wouldn't be the same without the typing action.
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:

Paul Bian: Hip. Hop. Jamz.

vexd: Sorry, I couldn't check out your website, it seems to be down right now. Though it could just be my network card acting up again. I'll try again later.
vexd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
Paul Bian wrote:

Paul Bian: Hip. Hop. Jamz.

vexd: Sorry, I couldn't check out your website, it seems to be down right now. Though it could just be my network card acting up again. I'll try again later.

well the site seems to be up Smile

edit: If you guys know any people that own hip hop / music related sites that could exchange links with me, please let me know, itd be really apperciated and lastly how would I go on to have a populated forum guyss Smile)
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nice sitye... very full bodied.. has lots of content unlike a lot of the others ive seen so far..

ill have mine whole site deal (musik, turing, emulation, starcraft, skateboarding)..done soon enuf ... right now on my musik page i have like 10 mp's ... and lke 10 favourite radio sation but i gota add some pictures b4 its done..

.. ill pm u a link when its done..... and if u have a small icon we can do a pic link exchange ...
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow nice site, looks good. I like hip hop and all that too. Man that is a sweet banner too. I'd be interested in being a forum mod if youd want me too.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:25 pm   Post subject: Re: My Hip Hop and Rap Site

vexd wrote:
Hey,
was learning a little bit of php over the summer and thought why not actually use it to make a site about something I enjoy.

So i made a site about music...hip hop jamz is the name check it out at
Hip Hop Jamz

now the had part visitors, forum moderators, forum surfers, hey spread the word everyone and if you would like to help out with the site (Programming in PHP, MOderation, Image Submitting, or W/E) email me

Thanks

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

Not only do I hate you because of that site, I hate you because you actually went so far as to purchase "HipHopJamz.com", more cliche, please? Why not call it "BeatzFromDaStreetz.com" while you're at it?

You people make me sick. And not the "Urban" definition of the word sick, I mean literally, sick.

EDIT: The site's awsome, quality-wise. But other than that, I hate it. I hate the project, and I hate you.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dont know whats funny how much u pissed off templest or that templests post mad ethe google add for "Urban Clothing Sportswear" come up Razz
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
templest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
I dont know whats funny how much u pissed off templest or that templests post mad ethe google add for "Urban Clothing Sportswear" come up Razz

And that, sir, is why I use FireFox. (Adblock)

*wink-wink* *nudge-nudge*
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

man that's so very odd Rolling Eyes
and you blocked the google ads? why? they are so very helpful Rolling Eyes
templest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:

Just like your counter? (*looks at Amailer's sig*)
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
Amailer wrote:

Just like your counter? (*looks at Amailer's sig*)

Well, that ya i understand if you block it Rolling Eyes kills peoples minds sometimes.. no clue why Rolling Eyes
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes but the ads help suport the site and are not like poping up and are not like that visable.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 30 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: