Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 School starts for me tomorrow...
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:26 pm   Post subject: School starts for me tomorrow...

Ah..yes...
tomorrow...school starts for me... Smile in HS Shocked
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Haha. My friend was all pissed off because he has to start tomorrow. Which is weird... I don't start until Thursday! Which sucks, because I only have one textbook...
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ha, uni starts on the 9th at lakehead. I think tony has another week or somthing.

Well think of it this ya, the sooner u start the sooner u will be done Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So how was HS Amailer? Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, you weren't that 9ner that a bunch of ppl were stepping on were you?
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

umm no.
HS-- very... boring. Nothign exciting, nothing great. Everything is pretty much the same, except for the fact that they screwed up the luch timings (make things more complicated-- when really it can be very very simple) and that iv gatta walk Rolling Eyes

rest.. umm all the same Evil or Very Mad
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ha, i got to wlak from the two fathested points away from each other on campus to get to class and 1/2 of that for food.
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ugh, that's right. I still have to figure out where all of my classes are and how to get around. I find that getting from place to place isn't as difficult if I can manage to make my way to the bookstore first... Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

raaAaAarrrGggHH!!!
I don't have compsci this semester!! RAAAAGH! Instead of having compsci, I have... *looks at timetable* English.

Death!!!
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ha. My school doesn't start until the 13th, and for the first while we have half days until they finish building it.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Good thing too, so many ppl from SJAMSS visited WCI today, including my gf Smile I thank the lazy western construction companies.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, I start tomorrow, and they still haven't announced who the professor will be for one of my computer science courses. So, if there are any qualified Wink computer science teachers Wink in the Windsor area Wink Wink there may be a position for you hopefully. Wink. Ahem/cough! McKenzie! Hrkk! Cough!

Ah. Well, c'mon everyone, wish me look for tomorrow.
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:12 pm   Post subject: Re: School starts for me tomorrow...

Amailer wrote:
Ah..yes...

So did u get a "welcome to HS" present. I know i gave a few Razz
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:14 pm   Post subject: Re: School starts for me tomorrow...

Maverick wrote:
Amailer wrote:
Ah..yes...

So did u get a "welcome to HS" present. I know i gave a few Razz

Yup, all so very boring Twisted Evil
teachers looked like they didnt' care Rolling Eyes
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well they dont because theyre overpaid and extremely lazy.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: