Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:07 am   Post subject: Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

The Rumours album, released by Fleetwood Mac in 1977, is my all-time favorite album. It is also one of the top-five best-selling album's of all time, selling more than thirty million copies. It spent an unprecidented six months at the very top of the charts.
The entire album is being played by Q107 this morning at 9:50AM, EST. Anyone who is a.) awake and b.) listens to some music other than heavy metal and rap should tune into 107.1 FM to hear this incredible album.
The album boasts four top ten singles: Dreams, Go Your Own Way, Don't Stop, and You Make Loving Fun. The entire album, however, is filled with excellent songs, including Never Going Back Again, Silver Springs, and The Chain.

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
    Second Hand News
    Dreams
    Never Going Back Again
    Don't Stop
    Go Your Own Way
    Silver Springs
    The Chain
    You Make Loving Fun
    I Don't Want To Know
    Oh Daddy
    Gold Dust Woman
    Songbird

Tune into Q107 at 9:50AM EST
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Catalyst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ive always like The Chain Very Happy
templest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

When I saw: "Fleetwood Mac Rumors", at first, I thought you were talking about some Mac Rumors site, (ie: www.macrumors.com )
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: