Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 First Day of school in Russia
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:41 am   Post subject: First Day of school in Russia

17 militants (I'm guessing chechnian) took over a school on the first day of school in Russia. At least 2 people are dead right now and around 400 people are still held in the school. The last time militants took over a movie theater, it was resolved by force. But 100 people died because of the Russian gassing. I don't think there will be a good result out of this either. Why doesn't Russia settle their fucking differences with Chechnya, either crush their separatism or just let them separate? Instead this has to involve students. But no... that would be too big of a political embarrassment.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:58 am   Post subject: (No subject)

an thats harsh..

and in i think korea... the students are doing school related studies for 90% of the day..

seriously... they even eat supper at schhoool.. then do homework and studiing at home... maybe they get to go to bed at midnight...,. just to wake up at 6 and do it all again... 6 days a week... Shocked

yea... my stepmoms nefpew went to south korea to teach english and stuff... and he told me that ... :O
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

omfg, whats different, 150 ppl dies, over 400 injured, and they still think that some militants escaped with some hostages -_-
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya-- i guess russian cops..aren't very good Rolling Eyes
templest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why don't they get their hackers to build them a gundam to go out and kill the terrorists? I hear they have all the real leet ones.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

se... thats when u have a security guard at the door..

dam... that sucks... big.... really big..

i think they handled that bad.... like dam...
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: