Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Graphics Board Sale!
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:39 pm   Post subject: Graphics Board Sale!

ok.

This is limited to people in the Vincent Massey area (in Windsor, Ontario) because of 'i'm not going to mail anything'.

I have some old (and by old, I mean 1-2 years since l33tness) and gently used graphics boards. Because I need to get rid of much computer stuff I have, I thought I'd offer this to CompSci.Ca members first.

I have the following:

(1) GeForce MX440-T 64 mb Graphics Card
(1) GeForce FX 5200 128 mb Graphics Card

I have the original boxes, so further details are avaliable upon request. Prices are yet to be decided, but they'll be pretty cheap. I'm in this to get rid of the boards, not to make much money.

Oh, and with purchase, you will recieve a gmail account. Cash only, no delivery.

-Z
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Approximately how far away from Massey do you live? Do these cards have any warranties?
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I live about 3.5k from massey (towards devonshire mall)

Boards are provided as-is, but have not been modified/abused since purchase. I am currently using the fx5200, and am having no issues.

I have had no issues with the G4-440, but have not used that card in months. It has lived in a non-static bag in its original box for the last 8 months.

-Z
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I meant in minutes. But OK, about how far from Devonshire? And also, just curious, why do you want to get rid of them?
da_foz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If you don't find people to buy them here, you can try posting them on www.redflagdeals.com
But almost for sure you would have to ship.
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm currently working on updating my computer. I would like to move to a high-end graphics board for educational purposes (read Half-Life 2). Instead of collecting these cards and letting them become obsolete, I've decided to recoup some of my losses by selling them.

I won't give out specifics to my address online, but about 1k from devonshire walking. I live in a suburb called 'Southlawn Gardens'.

-Z
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

how much r u selling that 5200 for?
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm using that board at the moment, but when I buy my new one (probably within the next week) I'll sell my fx5200.

I'm looking at bizrate.com, and I'm seeing prices everywhere from $57-157. My price will probably hover around $60-65.

Limited quantities avaliable!

--edit--

of course, these prices are for new boards.

fx5200 - $50
MX440 - $35

anyone interested? PM me.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no one interested?

I was hoping to get rid of these.

meh.

-Z

--edit--

I have found a buyer. sale closed.

-Z
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: